Sunday, March 21

Cheesy

I have the biggest grin imaginable on my face, mainly because of the amazing power of a well known superhero who doesn't need to wear neon spandex to be recognized. No it is not a plane, or a bird or superman, it's a little technology formally known as the Internet. Many thanks to it and a life time of gratefulness. Why? Because thanks to you, I've been able to reunite with old childhood friends. And the feeling was overwhelmingly cheesy. I smiled for no reason. And laughed without a care in the world for the whole day. These special people I haven't seen for about 10 years, so it was such a shocker. Especially at a time when I taught I was losing all familiarity. Old childhood friends enter into my life. Maybe there is hope for a future, without forgetting the past. =]