Monday, March 22

Daydreaming

It's like going to bed, wide awake. A perfect little exit from reality. Block out all the noise and letting your mind drift away into a universe designed only by you. Imagination has no barriers, stretching further than the heart can see. No wonder I always daydream, no one to tell me no or judge me in any way. Dreams themselves are one of life's beautiful gifts, but the fact that we can dream outside of the comfort of our bed. Is just incredible, and I am forever grateful. Sometimes I wish that I could forever stay in this blissful state, but it's when you for that split second realize the person in front of you has the weirdest expression on their face, thinking you're staring at them. A very awkward moment indeed. When daydreaming the last thing on my mind is how I look when I do it. To be honest, I don't really care, once I start daydreaming. There's no coming back, well until my teacher shouts at me to pay attention, either way I wish I could stay in my own personal utopia. But nothing good last forever so it's back to reality.