Thursday, March 25

List

20 things I want to do before I'm 20. =]
  1. I want to go to a concert, front row. Messy. Get stepped on pushed, item's stolen the whole deal.
  2. I want to go paragliding, or something really cool and adventurous. Knowing me you'll properly have to force me to do it. Since I'm a wuss.
  3. I want to change my image radically for at least a week.
  4. I want to hike in a country, preferably Sierra Nevada or Lake Tahoe in America. As far as I know there aren't no freaky cows there so it's all good.
  5. I want to sing Karaoke by myself in a packed out place. Which out of the whole list is the scariest one for me personally.
  6. I want to go skinny dipping! haha, I'm joking. But something spontaneous like that.
  7. I want to go a whole week not planning nothing in advance and just doing it, on the spot. Like throwing a last-minute party or whatever. I won't even put suggestions because that'll ruin the whole "just do it".
  8. I want to do something selfless like charity, but something that I would normally never do like run a 5K marathon. That's a sight I like to see. O_O
  9. I want to fall head over heels in love with someone.
  10. I want to get my heart broken. I know stupid thing to say, but experience wise I would learn so much.
  11. I want to befriend a complete stranger in the most strangest place.
  12. I want to get something pierced. I HATE needles, like absolutely HATE them. So this is going to a tough one.
  13. I want to go paint balling, I so know I'm going to regret putting this up after the bruises.
  14. I want to play a really big prank on someone, muhahah. (6)
  15. I want to go on a cruise ship, even if it's a short one.
  16. I want to take at least one picture each day, someone with my memory needs pictures to remind me of times that I know, I don't want to forget.
  17. I want to go University and just have fun, because girls just wanna have fun (8)
  18. I want to waste a ridiculous some of money on something I don't really need. Or maybe get something of a really expensive brand like [insert brand] =]
  19. I want to date a guy from a each different stereotypical group. Like a "skater-boy" or a "emo" or a "gangster" and so forth.
  20. Most of all I want to be at a point, when I can honestly say I am happy with life and everything between it.
Woo! so take out your stop watches because the deadline till I'm 20 start now. Go! Go! Go!
I feel a bit tired so I'll properly start tomorrow XD.