Thursday, March 25

Homesick

I miss my house. I miss my home. I miss the memories contained within the cold brick of my home. I miss the moments, I lay on my bed thinking. I miss the warm embrace of my bed. I miss my room, my universe all mine. I miss the concrete walls of my rooms. I miss how they all had a mark, a special way for me to recognize it. Like that time I hit my head on the wall because I snorted with laughter. And caused a bit of paint to come off. Or that time, my little brother thought my room was a big canvas for him to draw on. I miss the misty glass from our cold winters. I miss how I would drew little love hearts on it when it fogged up. I miss the carefree, worry free just plain free freedom. I miss how I walked out the door, feeling safer outside than inside. There was nothing I could fear. I miss my friends, my school, my family, my life before, my home, my entire world. I guess I'm just feeling homesick.