Saturday, March 20

Been a While

Okay! I know I haven't posted anything for a while now, but honestly it's cause my laptop broke. No! Honestly! You believe me! Good! So, lets see nothing really happened this week or the one before. I got my results back, there were okay. Decided I'll have to retake about three to get the grades I want. And to be honest I'm pretty excited for University. And erm oh yea, saving up is a bitch. Whenever I don't want to waste money, I notice about a billion things I want to buy. It's as if they know I won't buy it. Why tease me like this? Meanie! And plus I always thought when you save up it would equal to thousands of rock solid cash, but it really isn't. Maybe I'm not doing it properly? Either way I'm really excited about this summer, we'll be reunited in a pretty place which is definitely a plus. What else? Oh yea, I'll promise to write everyday now. =]