Thursday, March 25

Wondering

I wondered what it's like to live in the house filled with the most expensive things a girl can dream of. Then I wondered what it would be like if I didn't have a house at all. I wondered what it was like to grow a hundreds years old, a lifetime full of joy, life and memories. Then I wondered what if I never lived, never tasted the sweet essence and satisfaction of taking my first deep breath. I wondered what it was like to own a closet drowning in shoe's of every colour, style or size. Then I wondered what it was like to have no feet. I wondered what it was like to swim in a ocean filled with money that never ran out. Then I wondered what it was like to never even see a penny. I wondered what it was like to let love flood my heart and burst into flames of warmth knowing you're truly loved. Then I wondered what it was like to never have heard the words "I love you". What I'm trying to say is we as humans we are never happy and always want more and forget about appreciating the things we have or the fact that we're blessed to be given an opportunity to get those things. We should always appreciate even the small things in life, mainly because some aren't as lucky as us to have that. I'll leave you with a quote that got me thinking: "I was crying because I didn't have any shoes, then I saw a man crying because he had no feet". Be humble, swallow your pride and realize there are people worse off than you. So lets all say thank you and appreciate the things you have whether it is just having a Mom or Dad. Or maybe having your own room. Even small things you would overlook such as being alive right now, being loved. Also things that sometimes get on your nerves more than anything, appreciate those too, such as school or siblings.