Monday, February 22

Imperfection

Have you ever notice that imperfection actually say: "I'm Perfection". Or imperfect says "I'm Perfect". Okay the apostrophe isn't in the actual word but you know what I mean. I am just going to pretend you never notice that and that I am a complete genius. I'm going to carry on with my genius-ness, hehe. To be honest I hate both word in general because they're simply mean. Out of all the words in the universe regardless of any language. I find these words the worst. Because nobody is perfect, we're all humans who make mistakes some more than others but who cares. We've been all given an unclear path without any navigation skills, so we're bound to get lost somehow. And its the time that we have been lost, that we learnt from because we tried so hard to go back to the path that we were previously on. And that in its self is an accomplishment to be proud of, some people would give up. Yet still these people aren't imperfect because some of life's greatest challenges is to know when to give up and start another route. Sometimes we cross paths not with everyone but with some. Feel privileged, because you are able to take a bit of their path and learn from them. Life, love, friendship and all other beauties in life are two way streets, so if you fill your street with kindness, care and love may you find another street which compliments or completes your street. Fill it with harshness, cruel words and unhappiness then don't be shocked if you meet other streets that are worse than yours. Okay enough metaphors to do with street, roads and stuff. What I'm trying to say is we are all perfect in our own way. And nobody or nothing can tell us otherwise. . Tear those horrid words from your dictionary and watch your own unique perfection blossom.